So, I feel silly writing a post about writing a post.
It’s like when you watch a movie that’s about making a movie. Super weird, right? (Okay, and now I just had to google ‘Movies about making movies.’)
But, there are times when I just can’t wait to see what articles that Zemanta feature thingy is going to recommend! I mean, I just want to type and type and then type some more. Get down whatever crazy sh** may be popping in my brain, and see what happens next. The anticipation!
Like, what happens if I what I am typing includes the words, ‘snow,’ and then, ‘penis?’ What ever could appear?
Like magic, an article about someone in New York drawing a picture of a penis in the snow that blankets a parked car reveals itself! It’s amazing!
So, what happens if I just make a crazy shenanigans list of random stuff? Let us find out!
- Hot air balloon
- Cray cray (Okay, bat and cray cray sort of go together, not really random. But I can’t help it. My brain is human and free association happens.)
- George Michael
- And Vaginae reminds me of cacti. Because really, who the frack says, ‘cacti?’ Everyone says, ‘cactuses’ (sorry if you say, ‘cacti’ and I just offended you). It’s like the nauseated vs nauseous thing. We get it. We know you feel like you might spu. Grammatically correctly or not.
- Tom Selleck
- Marshmallow man
- Does anything happen if I type Tom Selleck twice?
And, for good measure, PENIS, PENIS, SNOW, SNOW!
- Llama Takeover! (bedsidesign.com)
- Tom Selleck thinks ‘Three Men and a Bride’ is a good idea (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Cray Cray Insanity Cycle (theclassybee.com)
- Cactuses (Cacti?), desert and the Grand Canyon (permaprocess.com)
- Rhode Islanders repeatedly call cops over 12-foot snow penis (rawstory.com)
Oh my gosh. Nothing about George Micheal, or hot air balloons popped up. Bummer.
Though I can’t wait to see what ‘Llama Takeover!’ is about. It sounds kinda awesome.
(Update on 2-18-13: I forgot that Zemanta suggests pictures, too! Awesome. I am totally adding a pic of George Michael, and a hot air balloon. Bummer = taken away. Now, if only there was a pic of George Michael *in* a hot air balloon . . . A girl can dream.)