I wanted to take some pretty pictures of the snow. Really. That’s all I wanted.
I can’t help it that penises and vaginas are everywhere in nature. It’s nature. (Okay, spell check, you are telling me it should be, ‘vaginae,’ but on my street, we say ‘vaginas’. And we say it proud.)
I can see that tree’s vagina from the kitchen window.
So, the above is just my shadow on the snow, but still.
Update on 2/3/13: So, it just occurred to me that I probably should have done a better job of showing that the top three pictures were just meant to be pretty, but then the bottom two were where my silly dirty mind took over. Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was looking for something dirty in the pretty ones and was disappointed and having a WTF moment.
- What Gay Men Think About Vaginas (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Things parents forget to tell their children: (veganmyway.tumblr.com)
- NYU, Your Mother Is Very Upset That You’ve Been Drawing Penises In The Snow On Cars (nyulocal.com)
- Winkie, Zizette, or Fandango? – How to talk about private parts with toddlers (babble.com)
- Bad Parent: A Private Matter. Sorry, sexperts. At my house, it’s called a “cha-cha.” Jeanne Sager defends family fighting, on Babble.com | Babble (babble.com)
- It’s Kinda Like Seeing a Painting in a Museum: Find Out What Gay Men Think About Vaginas (jezebel.com)